Brethren at the Jack video

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I'm thrilled you got our call on video -- because to tell the truth, I don't remember most of it LMAO!!!
shiner.gif

The best part of being there was shouting for all the Brethren!
And there's nothing better than being able to get a hit of Sully whenever we want it -- "BAAAAHHHHHH-BE-QUUUUUUUUUUUUUE!!!"

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I'm thrilled you got our call on video -- because to tell the truth, I don't remember most of it LMAO!!!
shiner.gif

The best part of being there was shouting for all the Brethren!
And there's nothing better than being able to get a hit of Sully whenever we want it -- "BAAAAHHHHHH-BE-QUUUUUUUUUUUUUE!!!"

I thought you and Vinny would get a kick out of that!

I'm sorry i didn't have the video runnin when you turned in that masterpiece. I thought you for sure were gonna lose it! :biggrin:

I'm sorry i didn't have the video runnin when you turned in that masterpiece. I thought you for sure were gonna lose it! :biggrin:
Somebody caught a photo of me in the chute, I looked like a hunted animal.
blank.gif

May I have your permission to put the link to that clip on our website? Pretty please??
hearteyes.gif

That was a lot of fun to watch. Thanks for that! Congrats to all the teams that were on the video! I think one important Brethren team was missing though, but I can't quite think who it is... !-)

Alexa, I would love to see a pic of that dessert. I always enjoy seeing pics of your dessert and cooks choice entries!

Diva, as they were explaining to you how you didn't just get a 180 but a perfect score, I had my camera focused on you and as soon as it hit you what they were telling you, you reacted and I snapped the camera. Great picture and facial expression and start of a fist pump! Send my your email and I'll get it to you at the latest during this weekend! Aww, what the hell... I decided to re-size it and post here. If you want the larger version, let me know! Enjoy! It's a little blurry as my zoom isn't the best on this camera...

Last edited:
By the way, I read your story and VQ is right. You sat there for what seemed like 30 seconds after he got up. I thought maybe you passed out! LOL!

Tht's amazing how you caught just that instant! Of course, with that bottle of Jack in my other fist, that would make one hell of a "Caption This"...

PM on the way!

Now THOSE are gorgeous! Those are the glasses I wanted, too, but I cheaped out. :icon_blush:
Beautifully done, and now I really want FlavorVision.

Back