Attachments

• AEE6E514-14F5-406E-AB1E-367E353FF142.jpg
    AEE6E514-14F5-406E-AB1E-367E353FF142.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 166
anything wrapped in bacon

bacon wrapped onion rings
bacon wrapped shrimp
bacon wrapped pickled watermelon rind
bacon wrapped dates (devils on horseback)

bacon wrapped lil smokies
bacon wrapped...

you get the idea

and cold beer. preferably free

OP posted a really good question. Can I add to that question? What is your favorite easy appetizer to make? Some of the appetizers listed above are yummy, but also are somewhat labor-intensive. Looking for quick and easy appetizer suggestions that can be done in bulk.

Thanks in advance!

Bruce

OP posted a really good question. Can I add to that question? What is your favorite easy appetizer to make? Some of the appetizers listed above are yummy, but also are somewhat labor-intensive. Looking for quick and easy appetizer suggestions that can be done in bulk.

Thanks in advance!

Bruce

Queso, definitely queso

I make variants of this recipe from Bill Gillespie's Secrets to Smoking on the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker. It is always a smash hit.

It is an excellent book if you don't already have it.

picture.php

Thanks in advance!

Bruce

Just now, it took me 30 minutes to food prep a dozen ABTs.

Just made a huge batch of Cowboy Caviar. In the fridge chilling til we head out to a friends house. 15 minutes. Forgot just how much one recipe makes.

47M9vQEh.jpg

Back