2018 SW BBQ BRETHREN BASH Picture thread

Looks like a great time was had. Really bummed that my son and I couldn't make it. Just got down from the roof a while ago. What a farking mess. 3 pitched parts of the roof meet at a gully which Channels the water off the roof by where our front door is. Seems water got into the layers of the rolled type shingle that makes the gully. Looks like it's been bad for a while, but finally broke through and went to the ceiling. Turned into a bigger project than I had anticipated. A new roof and several areas of plywood gonna need to be replaced. Next step is contacting insurance company.

You guys did it right! Hasta la next time!

Bob

Terry,

Noticed you are here in El Paso. Maybe we get a mini bash going. Which of the railroad companies you work for?

Bob

This morning's parting shot. It was a great time. Super cool to get to meet some great folks. All of them are great cooks as well. I am looking forward to the next one. A special thanks go out to Allen for finding us a place to hold the bash. The camping part was great.

Attachments

• 20181014_111141.jpg
    20181014_111141.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 99
Bob;
Bummer that you couldn't make it but you have to put your home and family first.

PM me. Maybe we can figure out how to get together sometime soon.

This morning's parting shot. It was a great time. Super cool to get to meet some great folks. All of them are great cooks as well. I am looking forward to the next one. A special thanks go out to Allen for finding us a place to hold the bash. The camping part was great.
Thank you Carl for getting me involved with the Brethern!!! A Great bunch of people. Also thank you for having everything in your RV that we forgot to bring!! I can't wait till the next Bash!!!

Wow! Looks like you guys knocked it out of the park, or should I say the construction site!

We had a fantastic time. It would of been nice to be out in the forest or some where with some trees, but the important part was we got to have a Blast!!

You sure set a high standard for future Bash get togethers too!
Make it a Great time.

Back