2019 SW Fall BBQ Brethren Bash

Pig_Farmer

is Blowin Smoke!
Name or Nickame
Carl
Calling all Southwest Brethren. I know this is short notice, but let's see if we can pull this off.

Here is the info:
*Oct 18-20. Official Bash on the 19th. Percha Damn State Park, NM
https://newmexicostateparks.reserve...roundDetails.do?contractCode=NM&parkId=430015

*Nearby hotels:
The nearest hotels are located in Truth or Consequences NM.

*Percha Dam is located about 2:15 south of Albuquerque Airport.

*It is about 30 minutes north of Hatch NM.
*there is fishing right there at the state park on the river or you are 30 minutes away from 2 lakes.

GringoLoco (Allen) went and checked it out recently and says that it looks pretty nice. Plus the leaves will be changing down south about that time.

**let's see if we can get more than 3 members to show up this time!!:pray:

At the bottom of my signature is a link to the other Bash page.

DAMN...Hour and a half away for me. I can't confirm just yet, but so far that weekend is wide open for me. As we get to the week of, I will know for certain. Would be a cool lil getaway for me and the kids!!

Bob

I need a break from chaos here in East Texas. Hatch has some fond memories for me when I lived in Tucson with family in the central Oklahoma area. I might be able to make a 'flying trip' out there if things time right. I can bring some beer but, probably not much else. Any campsites out there?

I need a break from chaos here in East Texas. Hatch has some fond memories for me when I lived in Tucson with family in the central Oklahoma area. I might be able to make a 'flying trip' out there if things time right. I can bring some beer but, probably not much else. Any campsites out there?

The park has camp sites - see the link in Carl's post for reservations.
I'm booking a room up the road in TorC for the weekend.

2 weeks

***Only 2 weeks till the SW Bash***

See post #1 for details or PM me for more information. Check out the link in my signature for the planning.

I just camped there last weekend, this is the first I have seen of this. I'll try and make it , but that's pretty short notice.

Cancelled

Any updates on this??

Bob

I just camped there last weekend, this is the first I have seen of this. I'll try and make it , but that's pretty short notice.

So, we updated the status yesterday in the Brethren Bash thread. Unfortunately, it looks like the SW Fall Bash is going to be cancelled. I'm sorry about this :sad:. There were too many of us that had to back out do to other responsibilities. (life got in the way). I had to cancel my reservations at the campsite as well. We are going to reconvene in mid to late winter and try to get the SW Spring Bash going. Please start thinking of a place and time for it. The more people that we get involved the better. We have had a blast at the last 2 SW bashes and would love to see it grow to at least 5 Brethren :mrgreen:. Once again, I apologize.

I would have loved to attend but with my roof hail damage I'm not going anywhere until it's fixed.

Back