Texas Fall BBQ Brethren Bash 2017 Picture Post

Looks like a great time! Man, I'd love to make it out there for a bash. One of these days, for sure. Who was that dude in the longhorns hat... He must be a newbie to the forum :noidea:
Either me or the other new guy. I think his name was peeps or something like that. :heh:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Looks like a great time! Man, I'd love to make it out there for a bash. One of these days, for sure. Who was that dude in the longhorns hat... He must be a newbie to the forum :noidea:
I know, I know....I'll take my seat in the corner!

Somehow managed to not take a single picture. I'm really bad about that :oops:

Was great fun and it was great to meet you all, I just wish we had been able to stay a bit longer. Spring Bash is a lot closer to home, so it will be easier with the family.

Thanks again to Hotch and Mrs Hotch, as well as everyone who showed up. Never met a more fantastic bunch.

Somehow managed to not take a single picture. I'm really bad about that :oops:

Was great fun and it was great to meet you all, I just wish we had been able to stay a bit longer. Spring Bash is a lot closer to home, so it will be easier with the family.

Thanks again to Hotch and Mrs Hotch, as well as everyone who showed up. Never met a more fantastic bunch.
Thanks and both Mrs. Hotch, aka Shelly, and I enjoyed meeting you.
I learned, from her, it is Bass not Bass!
A bass guitar not the fish!!!! :fish: :rofl:

See you in the Spring! (Check out my signature!!!)

See now that just messes everything up, as I thought it was Bass(fish)guy seeing you're in Texas...outdoors, don't think of many bands other than ZZTOP from Texas and I didn't see any beards that big in the pics :heh:

See now that just messes everything up, as I thought it was Bass(fish)guy seeing you're in Texas...outdoors, don't think of many bands other than ZZTOP from Texas and I didn't see any beards that big in the pics :heh:

:p

I have given up my life as a rock star in lieu of being a Machinist / Toolmaker. The beard is there, but it stays at decent lengths these days... I'd rather not get my beard caught in a lathe. :shocked:

my daughter played bass so i KNEW it was bass guitar not a small or large mouth. :bow: not only that he looked more like a musician than a fisherman.

Did you notice my signature line change!!
Don't be bashful, go ahead and signup for the 2018 Texas Spring Bash!! :mrgreen:

Who brought the Pecos? It had some mighty fine looking ribs when I had to leave!

He was a lurker, nice guy but I don't remember his name :( said he was going to join the group

Larry

Who brought the Pecos? It had some mighty fine looking ribs when I had to leave!
I think he was a friend of Vic dog (Victor).
And those were some mighty fine ribs!!! :mrgreen:

Those ribs were tender and awesome. Really nice guy too. Hope he signs up.

Speaking of ribs, I tried the Hog Waller rub from Sucklebusters on a rack of St Louis ribs today. I thought it was very, very good. I normally make my own rubs but this stuff from Sucklebusters certainly hit the ball out of the park for me.

Thanks to Sucklebusters who provided the bottles of rub for us to try and Hotch who was the deliveryman.

I am pretty sure I will be ordering Hog Waller in the near future and in large quantities!

Amazing what happens when you promote your products... people buy them.

Thanks. I'm terrible with names.

Thanks for the invite Paul.. enjoyed meeting everyone and sampling some great bbq.

Back