Pitboss Whiskey Still Weekend & McRib Quadruple Down

So if anyone remember the KFC Double Down where people lost their minds because they thought no bun and just 2 fried chicken breasts were a gluttonous abomination.....vs just you know all the regular people eating 2 (or more) separate friend chicken sandwiches or burgers in on serving........that is where the inspiration for this came to be :-D

So the McRib Quadruple Down is two deep friend McRibs (inspiration from last year) that sandwiches 2 regular non-fried McRibs heated in the microwave.....and in between that the standard "fall off the bone garbage ribs" anyone can cook and pull the bones out of :becky:.

Kept all the pickles and onions and added a few additional pickles.

EX2dE1Yl.jpg

9YdSemMl.jpg

3T8HOZZl.jpg

ZK1Up4rl.jpg

vqZYu05l.jpg

OSU8JUTl.jpg

BYVOPTul.jpg

51MU3Lvl.jpg

sgP31iBl.jpg

hhgHbWyl.jpg

Fxm5u8Yl.jpg

z4b41FMl.jpg

XYgFPt2l.jpg

FNxDlRMl.jpg

1LkeFKMl.jpg

2i3STh3l.jpg

aFCJie8l.jpg

dyvD7Rfl.jpg

WzDxkEml.jpg

asilwyDl.jpg

I mean how do you still weigh 130? That looks INCREDIBLY.....unhealthy and GREAT! Wow.

Lol, I do a smidge of running :twitch:.

It was good. I mean the baby back meat kind of threw off the deliciousness of the real McRibs, but was tasty :becky:.

Gonna do some sausage on it today and something else as we'll swing to costco this morning.

I just cant eat the McRib Your helper look like he was into his work Unfortunately in a few years he will not want too

Jason... Buddy.... Just one word... DAAAAAAAMN!.... I had no clue what i was walking into.... All I read was wiskey still, ribs, mcribs and Weekend... I was slightly disappointed when i learned it was a wiskey still smoker and no home made wiskey! But by the end of the journey i'm ALL IN!

Back