1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
1-1/2 teaspoons light brown sugar
1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
1 teaspoon granulated onion
1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper

6 bone-in pork rib chops, 10 to 12 oz each and about 1" thick
Canola oil

1. In a small heavy-bottom saucepan, whisk the sauce ingredients with 1/2 cup water. Bring to boil over medium heat, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.

2. In a spice grinder, pulse the peppercorns and the mustard seed until coarsely ground. Place in a small bowl and add the remaining rub ingredients, mixing well.

3. Allow the chops to stand at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes before grilling. Lightly brush or spray the chops on both sides with oil and season with the rub, pressing the spices into the meat. Grill over direct medium heat until barely pink in the center of the meat, 8 to 10 minutes, turning once. Remove from the grill and let rest for 3 to 5 minutes. Serve warm with the sauce on the side.

Makes 6 servings

This has been printed and will be tried soon. Thanks, Bill!

i got this recipe too. i pulled two chops out of the freezer this morning and was planning to do a stuffed pork chop recipe i've been wanting to try, but i may try this instead. decisions decisions...

brian j said:
i got this recipe too. i pulled two chops out of the freezer this morning and was planning to do a stuffed pork chop recipe i've been wanting to try, but i may try this instead. decisions decisions...

not a bad place to be in :wink:

Just a reminder, anyone can sign up to get these in email from Weber. They are not mine and I don't claim to have tried or created them.

Mine, in no uncertain terms, would contain mustard, unless a shovel was involved :razz:

Back