**** Annual Northern Illinois Brethren Mid Winter Gathering, 2015 Edition!!! - Jan. 24th, 2015

I'm in. Haven't been there yet and been wanting to try it out. May have a couple friends come out too. Will update later.

I'm in. Haven't been there yet and been wanting to try it out. May have a couple friends come out too. Will update later.

Cool! I don't think we've met yet have we? If we have please forgive me :)

we have plenty of room so your friends are welcome. Just let me know before that week.

Put us down for two for now but just a heads up this may coincide with me going to NC to pick up my my trailer smoker. I should have a better idea about that come early January.

Cool! I don't think we've met yet have we? If we have please forgive me :)

we have plenty of room so your friends are welcome. Just let me know before that week.
We met briefly, dropped by to say hi with Brian & Laurie during the Windy City BBQ Classic. Was manning the OBR booth with them.

Fluffing for those who may not have seen it.

Still plenty of room!

We can handle up to 60 at this event, so there is plenty of room! Anyone Brethren member is welcome, so any new members in the area, this is a good chance to meat other Brethren! It's a public place, so it's safe :spy: :becky:

Thank you for the invitation but I work Saturdays. Let me know when the next event is please.

No worries! Sorry it didn't work out. Watch this forum in late spring. We'll most likely be doing another outdoor gathering during the summer.

So it looks like 49 peoples so far. If we get 12 more peoples, someone is eating on the sidewalk.

Then what OMG?????

Ron??? :mrgreen:

Back