Hep me hep me!!!

mmmmeat

is Blowin Smoke!
hey can someone please PM me the site for recipes, cuz i accidentally deleted it from my email in a mass email cleanout
THANKS

mmmmeat, go to the top of this page and click on recipes. It should give you the instructions you are looking for.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Welcome to Our Recipe Section[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sorry for the inconvenience but [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you are a MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING joining prior to June 2008 of [/FONT]​
The BBQ Brethren
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]check your emails, u should have recieved the link. If u cant find it send me or a moderator a PM. [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Subscribers can find it in the inception forum as a sticky. [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If your a new member, you need to start posting. [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After a few posts, you will automatically be given the link to our recipe section in a notice at the top of the forum. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lets face it, spammers are arseholes. They keep trashing the recipe site with their crap. [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you are a spammer, you are wasting my time as well as our oxygen with every breath you take.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So give it up you $hithead, and get a real job. [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]May the blue bird of happiness crap in that chitty grill in your yard. [/FONT]​

that's what the recipe link takes me to when i click it up there. THANKS BUCKSNORT he sent me the link and it works

Back