Pellet Pooper Train

pigville porkers

is one Smokin' Farker
Keeping the pooper threads alive, Here is my cook from this weekend, we did 4 butts for pulled pork and 4 large pime briskets. All pulled and sliced the a quick freeze and vacume seal for a wedding on Aug 4th. I have about the same to cook up again this next weekend for the event. I will then slow water bath the product back to temp in the sealed bags the day of the wedding. was a crazy day only got a few good pics in but thought I would share. Smitty its time to get on the POOPER TRAIN!!! :wink:

Last edited:
I was gonna say you need a bigger cooker but as easy as they are to run, maybe not...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Very good question, I was going to ask that exact one on here..:help:

I usually do about 150*, used to do it more like 140* but many health codes say > 150* so I do that now, even though they're probably overly cautious.
Being able to hold it at exactly 150* and not overcook it results in good reheated quality.

I usually do about 150*, used to do it more like 140* but many health codes say > 150* so I do that now, even though they're probably overly cautious.
Being able to hold it at exactly 150* and not overcook it results in good reheated quality.

we have a few Anova sous vide we were going to use to reheat with... I was guessing 140-160 range so i was close

Back