Ashmont's Loaf bread dip! (pron)

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
I used 16oz instead of 32oz whipped cream cheese (my bad) It still was awesome... I am sure adding Brethren signature ingrediants will only make it better. (Bacon, Pulled pork. brisket pieces, ABT's ect) Just use this as the base.

DSC00001-5.jpg

DSC00002-3.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Ingredients:
- loaf of bread from Bread Co- Sourdough or French- UNSLICED (I have never found a big enough round bread at the grocery store and the bread at Bread Co is SO good!)
-12 oz shredded Swiss cheese
-32 oz of WHIPPED cream cheese
-1 cup parmesan
-1 cup real mayonnaise

Hollow out the loaf of bread and cut into cubes. Mix everything else together, dump it in the bread, and bake at 375 for 50 minutes![/FONT]

should have called me Marty, i would have come over and took some off your hands. look good :p:p

should have called me Marty, i would have come over and took some off your hands. look good :p:p

What was real nice was I got up at 5:30 preheated the oven 10 mins tops putting it together. Then jumped in the and got ready for work and still had to wait 15 mins for it to finish cooking. I think that only half the bread container is left. When the bread ran out they started eating the bowl. lolol

Looks absolutely delish, I can feel my arteries clogging just thinking about eating it!!!

Is the mayo just there to help soften things up and make it creamy for a dip or is can you actually taste it? I'm pretty anti-mayo IF you can taste it, but if you can't taste it this sounds like a winner! Could the mayo be replaced with sour cream or something?

It does look delicious! I'll have to add some jalapenos in there, though!

I did not notice any mayo taste and asked my coworkers and none of them either. My suggestion is since you know its in the recipe your more likely to pick up the taste. Make it for a party and I am sure it will be a hit. Then taste it if you dont like it then dont make it for yourself.

I did not notice any mayo taste and asked my coworkers and none of them either. My suggestion is since you know its in the recipe your more likely to pick up the taste. Make it for a party and I am sure it will be a hit. Then taste it if you dont like it then dont make it for yourself.

Sounds good enough for me! I use may in plenty of things, but only when I need the consistency, never for flavor. As long as you can't taste it I'm good. I think I'm going to make it Christmas Eve. Thanks for the recipe and pics! :-D

Back