GMG pizza oven attachment

sleebus.jones

is Blowin Smoke!
Name or Nickame
sleebs
All you folks who like smokin' hot pizza ovens and own a GMG Daniel Boone or Jim Bowie, rejoice! This is a pizza oven attachment with a 16" stone. MSRP $129.

Last edited:
I have found like the full sized rib rack lists Davy Crockett but when I recived it it wasent even close I had to cut it in half and made two 3 rib racks ? Just beware of that .. I would get the dimensions....

I've been told it's a 16" stone. I also updated my initial post with the grills it's compatible with; the DB and JB. It's in the pic, but folks may miss it.

with my GMG I have a hard enough time getting smoke flavor into my meat after smoking it for hours, I doubt this will get smoke flavor into a pizza that only cooks for a few minutes 8)

with my GMG I have a hard enough time getting smoke flavor into my meat after smoking it for hours, I doubt this will get smoke flavor into a pizza that only cooks for a few minutes 8)

Yeah, but I doubt that you have a home oven that goes to 800°! :wink: Obviously this isn't for the Totino's pizza crowd, (not implying that you are one!) it's for folks who are after Neopolitan style and other artisanal pizzas.

I can't find it on Facebook must not be released yet. I will be getting one if I can find one!

Good idea - Not on there website yet but I think you could build one pretty easy to tent the heat and concentrate it in a smaller area.

FYI I think Treager has the best rib racks out there.

Back