2017-04-22_017.jpg

2017-04-22_030.jpg

2017-04-22_029.jpg

2017-04-22_037.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

869_EF23_B-_FA06-4_D6_C-_A533-76709_F7_A0_BC9_zpsxalla4gh.jpg

Hope to see you there this Saturday!! :mrgreen:

Hi Hotch!

I just got home after 12 days on the road. This is my busy time of year where I'm traveling almost every week, BUT I don't go out again until next Tuesday so I will look forward to seeing all of you this weekend!

David Miller

Great! We will see you guys at the Bash! :mrgreen:

:mod: 3 Days 20 Hours Till The 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash! :mod:

What are you bringing? :mrgreen:

What are you cooking? :mrgreen:

We may have a few surprises for the cooks to give away at the Bash this Saturday... :mrgreen:

I'm getting released from the hospital Friday -i hope it'll happen in the morning. If so, and if we have the funds to make the trip, we will head up to the area and stay in a hotel Friday night.

I'm looking forward to meeting y'all, well MOST of you :)

What time do folks start showing up on Saturday morning?

I'm getting released from the hospital Friday -i hope it'll happen in the morning. If so, and if we have the funds to make the trip, we will head up to the area and stay in a hotel Friday night.

I'm looking forward to meeting y'all, well MOST of you :)

What time do folks start showing up on Saturday morning?
Dan I will be there around 6:00 am or so. Along with sliding billy. Going to get Shirley started early. So roll in when ever you like. I'll have a couple of fatties going. :mrgreen:

Just did a drive by the Pavilion earlier this evening when we went to visit with Richard and Charlotte. They just rolled in this afternoon and got setup at the campgrounds. Everything is looking good. Even the 20-30 deer! :mrgreen:

I'm looking for a hotel in Lewisville and Denton with an accessible room we can afford. If so, looks like we're coming

Back