The 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash

Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash

:mod: 9 Days, 20 Hours Till The 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash! :mod:

A bit of good news. My Egghead friends Richard and Charlotte will be coming to the Spring Bash. They have reserved a spot at the campgrounds.

Shelly will be on a short business trip next week leaving Thursday and coming back Friday afternoon. Looks like I will be a busy guy getting things ready. Going to try and get it all done this weekend. Already have the coolers cleaned along with the table and chairs rounded up. Need to fire up the Honda and pull Shirley around to the garage. Was going to give her a spring cleaning but I believe that will wait till after the Bash. I'm having a few issues with my pool cleaner spraying a bit of salt water on her. This time I will bring Pecan to cook with.

We have a great group of people already signed up to cook and attend. Last count was around 50. So please keep that in mind as you prepare for you cooks.

If you have not signed up yet, please go ahead and do so. The link is below in my signature line. Any questions just let me know.
Hope to see ya at the Bash!! :mrgreen:

Picked up my sausage today. He gave me a huge summer sausage for everyone to try at the bash. Really, really nice guy. I'll be cooking sausage tomorrow for sure.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We won't have a cooker, and probably won't bring food. Is there anything ELSE we can bring?

:mod: 7 Days Till The 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash! :mod:

Are you ready? :mrgreen:

I'm posting to get his back to page one. Sure wish we were able to make it out again. We've been to 2 Texas bashes and you'll never meet a better bunch of folks. We've learned so much and gotten so many ideas to try when we've gone. If you're on the fence about going, get off and saddle your horse and giddyup on over. You won't regret it!

I'm posting to get his back to page one. Sure wish we were able to make it out again. We've been to 2 Texas bashes and you'll never meet a better bunch of folks. We've learned so much and gotten so many ideas to try when we've gone. If you're on the fence about going, get off and saddle your horse and giddyup on over. You won't regret it!
Thanks Bill! We sure enjoyed having you guys at the Texas Bash.
Hope you can come back soon! :mrgreen:

Absolutely agree with all of that plus you will eat some of the very best BBQ you have ever had.

Just got a call from my good friends. They are going to come to the Bash and bringing their BGE MiniMAX!! Yes, a couple more EggHeads! And great cooks! :mrgreen:

Down to a game time decision. Our pod is set to leave on Wednesday and that's just carrying the major stuff in the house. If I happen to throw away everything else and have the house tidy enough for the market, I may be able to make it. Also leaving Sunday to Atlanta with the trailer :shock:

Down to a game time decision. Our pod is set to leave on Wednesday and that's just carrying the major stuff in the house. If I happen to throw away everything else and have the house tidy enough for the market, I may be able to make it. Also leaving Sunday to Atlanta with the trailer :shock:

I hope it all works out for you. Best of luck.
Larry

Back