Texas Fall BBQ Brethren Bash 2017 Picture Post

Thanks for the invite Paul.. enjoyed meeting everyone and sampling some great bbq.
No problem. Glad you signed up. Did you get the rubs?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That's how we do!:cool:
Thanks for the reportage Brethren!

I hate that I missed it. I had a conflict. I have season tickets to all of the A&M home games that were already paid for. Definitely planning to be at the spring bash as usual. Looking forward to seeing everybody. Brother Toast will be coming with me.

I hate that I missed it. I had a conflict. I have season tickets to all of the A&M home games that were already paid for. Definitely planning to be at the spring bash as usual. Looking forward to seeing everybody. Brother Toast will be coming with me.
You guys were missed!
I will put you guys on the sign up list.
Are you bringing your off set?
What about the young guy who came to the Spring Bash with you last year? :mrgreen:

You guys were missed!
I will put you guys on the sign up list.
Are you bringing your off set?
What about the young guy who came to the Spring Bash with you last year? :mrgreen:

Yes, I will be bringing my trailer pit. Austin Cade is the guy who came with me last year when Toast was unable to come. I still need to give him a call and see if he wants to come too. I will let you know if he is coming. We will be glad to cook whatever is needed, and will have extra pit room if anyone needs any. Probably no excess cooking capacity needed now that both you and Paul have Shirleys. Looking forward to seeing yours.

Jay, looking forward to seeing you again. Hope you cook a pork butt again but start it a little sooner next time.

Most folks had left by the time Jay's pulled pork was ready and y'all missed out! Plus he made some excellent sauce to go with it (and would still like to get your recipe).

Oh yeah! I'm with Jay (Ag76) in the Spring. :thumb: :clap2:
Hey Brother, we are going to have to tie our stuff down better! :icon_shy

g]

QvOImdRh.jpg

Anyone know what brand the sausage was in the bottom of this pic? I think its the correct one. I'm looking for one of the jalapeno and cheese ones. Never been a fan of j&c sausage much, but that stuff was FANTASTIC and I'd like to get some more.

the jalapeno and cheese sausage i brought was made by a friend of mine. His shop is almost finished then after permits are in hand he will be open for business

Larry
Please ask if he will ship to DFW area!! :mrgreen:

the jalapeno and cheese sausage i brought was made by a friend of mine. His shop is almost finished then after permits are in hand he will be open for business

Larry

is he near Austin or Temple?

Berry is the sausage man, he said to give him a call five one two six356028

Larry

For those interested, Suckle Busters posted on the Texas BBQ Forum this morning:

"Hi there - we will be running a 25% off Black Friday - sale...
icon_wink.gif
"

For those interested, Suckle Busters posted on the Texas BBQ Forum this morning:

"Hi there - we will be running a 25% off Black Friday - sale...
icon_wink.gif
"

Haven’t got to use their stuff yet, but I may buy something just because they were so awesome to us.

Back