THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
aI0jqZhl.jpg

bought a fire stick for start up and preheat the cook chamber - was up to Temp in 30 minutes........

g02CJJMl.jpg

got a Brisket, 6 Racks of Ribs and 4 lbs of sausage Fixin' to take a Smoke bath.........

Looking forward to how the brisket turns out. I'm guessing you are not going to wrap.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nope - No wrapping. Just got back from delivering the 6 Racks of Ribs and the Sausage to Ladies at Work.......

I think I'm going to wrap the Next one in Butcher Paper.........of course I've said that on the last 27 and still ain't Done it.......:twitch:

I think I'm going to wrap the Next one in Butcher Paper.........of course I've said that on the last 27 and still ain't Done it.......:twitch:

heck ya smitty that's some good looking grub!

I'm like you but the other way around.. I keep saying "I'm gonna run it without wrapping" and end up wrapping every single time.

Back