Picked up a new toy

The only reason he bought one was because his backyard is full and indoors was the only place he could put a new cooker:wink: Everything looks great, so far!!

Killer deal. Those things are seriously versatile cookers.

Been thinking about getting something like that,but I was wondering how clean up is. Some toys can be a real pain to clean.

That thing doesn’t look much bigger than our air fryer and does so much more. Great find!

Been thinking about getting something like that,but I was wondering how clean up is. Some toys can be a real pain to clean.

So far very easy. The pot is non-stick and so is the air fry basket, and the air deflector on the bottom of the basket comes off for easy cleaning.

NFC?

Ninja Fried Chicken? Ninja Foodi Chicken?

Either way, it was delicious!

Chicken thighs dusted with seasoned coconut flour, dipped in egg wash and then in crushed jalapeño-cheddar pork rinds, then air fried in the Foodi at 360 for a total of 24 minutes, flipped half way through.

AC720543-CBAF-4-A2-D-B9-AA-FC3-D3-B905-F4-C.jpg

E12-F7-A29-0323-4210-A51-F-BF9-C940-AE03-D.jpg

I did some Al Pastor in the Foodi last night.

Leftover competition pork butt cut into chunks and seasoned, and then pressure cooked for 24 minutes on high pressure using pineapple juice and chicken stock for the liquid. After that I sautéed it on high until the liquid was almost gone along with onions and pineapple chunks. Then I air crisped it all for a total of 14 minutes at 390 degrees, stirring occasionally.

665-BFC7-C-B2-B4-409-B-943-A-C36603-FDC272.jpg

My wife had hers as tacos but I made a salad out of mine.

E7-FD8-DF9-8-D95-49-E1-A969-914-A18-DDB55-F.jpg

So having zero experience with air fryers or pressure cookers did you cook the chicken in water under pressure cooker mode then remove chicken to a different basket then run it in the air fryer mode?

So having zero experience with air fryers or pressure cookers did you cook the chicken in water under pressure cooker mode then remove chicken to a different basket then run it in the air fryer mode?

I’m assuming you are asking about the whole chicken, Bill. No, I put the chicken into the air fryer basket at the start and had the water in the bottom of the pot under the basket. Once the pressure part of the cook was done I took off the pressure lid and closed the air fryer lid and then turned on that mode.

^^^ Sounds complicated.

When did you foil?

Does it smoke??? :razz:

Cheers!

I’m assuming you are asking about the whole chicken, Bill. No, I put the chicken into the air fryer basket at the start and had the water in the bottom of the pot under the basket. Once the pressure part of the cook was done I took off the pressure lid and closed the air fryer lid and then turned on that mode.

Wow! thanks Ron.

Back