Favorite chicken rub ?

Tried the Fire Dancer rubs after listening to Malcolm Reed's podcast where they did comp chicken. I used it on wings with no type of sauce and I actually liked it a lot. Will be using it more in the future once the new smoker is finished to see how much I really like it.

It is a great rub and he is a super nice guy, glad some people are buying his stuff.

Bone Suckin Sauce makes a good poultry rub, but it's a standard bird rub, nothing out of the ordinary. Sounds like you want something more interesting, off the beaten path.

Oakridge SW is great and so is Adkins Western. BPS Desert Gold and Cavenders is great on bscb grilled off for pasta and other dishes. Seeing Weber’s Honey Garlic at Sams I finally pulled the trigger and it is right tasty added to freshly Vortexed wings. Ain’t too salty and makes a great base or finish rub.

Smoke'n Dudes Chicken Rub My wife and I really like this They are out of Bensalem PA

Everglades is real good. And I do like Treagers chicken rub too, A bit salty but a family favorite.

Lots of great suggestions here. Thank you. Kosmos, Loot N' Booty,Chupacabra and a few others on my hit list. These are great times with what is going on to just kick back with a cold drink and grill/BBQ. Be safe people.

A little late to the party but I'm really liking "The Right Stuff" from TxBBQRubs. Very savory and not too spicy at all.

Back