THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

martyleach

Quintessential Chatty Farker
At about 12 oz per cheek, I almost feel sorry for how many gave it their all for my need of a Barbacoa taco... 4-10lb cryo bags at $2.29/lb fresh from the farm.

I am cooking lunch for friends at the Knights of Columbus rib competition in Livermore on Saturday (Tim Bryan and I are teamed up and competing).

I will be doing simple Barbacoa tacos with pickled red onion, cilantro, a slice of avocado and a squeeze of lime juice on a freshly cooked corn tortilla. If you live in the Bay Area, come on out!

If you are an early riser, I will also be cooking Breakfast Burritos with Egg, chorizo, bacon, peppers, fresh pico de gallo and cheese.

Oh, if you show up, we will also have a couple kegs of some fine beer for free reserved for our friends.... but don't tell anyone.

More pics later.

Oh, if I win Lotto you're in for a visit. Free beer and chorizo burritos is right up my alley. Have a great one!

At about 12 oz per cheek, I almost feel sorry for how many gave it their all for my need of a Barbacoa taco... 4-10lb cryo bags at $2.29/lb fresh from the farm.

I am cooking lunch for friends at the Knights of Columbus rib competition in Livermore on Saturday (Tim Bryan and I are teamed up and competing).

I will be doing simple Barbacoa tacos with pickled red onion, cilantro, a slice of avocado and a squeeze of lime juice on a freshly cooked corn tortilla. If you live in the Bay Area, come on out!

If you are an early riser, I will also be cooking Breakfast Burritos with Egg, chorizo, bacon, peppers, fresh pico de gallo and cheese.

Oh, if you show up, we will also have a couple kegs of some fine beer for free reserved for our friends.... but don't tell anyone.

More pics later.

Details man..I need details....

Where, when....
I am in town this weekend and will be 20 min from Livermore all day Saturday

Back