Anyone ordered from Rastelli's?

Bob C Cue

Quintessential Chatty Farker
I recently received a $100 gift card for my birthday for Rastelli's meat delivery service. I ordered 2 Prime CAB Strip Steaks, which cost $80. With taxes and shipping I had to chip in about $5.

They came nicely packed with dry ice and the steaks were frozen solid. I put them in the freezer and hope to grill them on the MAK this weekend.

Wondered if anyone is familiar with Rastelli's and what you thought of the quality of the meat.

Thanks!

I’ve never bought from them online but I bought steaks in person from their Deptford location multiple times and the meats were pretty good. It is a butcher/deli that has Italian foods. It is always packed with customers.

My wife and I stopped in their new Marlton location a month or so ago and it is a high end supermarket like Whole Foods.

I think the meats are pretty good.

Let us know what you think.

I’ve never bought from them online but I bought steaks in person from their Deptford location multiple times and the meats were pretty good. It is a butcher/deli that has Italian foods. It is always packed with customers.

My wife and I stopped in their new Marlton location a month or so ago and it is a high end supermarket like Whole Foods.

I think the meats are pretty good.

Let us know what you think.

Thanks for your feedback. I'm definitely looking forward
to giving them a go. Will let you know how they turned out

I bought some rib eyes, chicken thighs, and pork chops for my step son a few years ago. He loved them, said they were excellent and he is pretty picky about his rib eye.

Back