sourcream & cheddar mashed potato fries & burgers

Zippylip

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Baked some potatoes, made sour cream & cheddar mashed potatoes yesterday & had some leftover. Rolled some into a block this morning, then cut into fries tonight, dredged in flour, egg wash & breadcrumbs & fried tonight:

009-1.jpg

024.jpg

006.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

016.jpg

Those fries look awesome! I like the english muffin idea for the burgers too. What's on the pizza stone in the first pic?

Those fries look awesome! I like the english muffin idea for the burgers too. What's on the pizza stone in the first pic?

Danny, thanks. The english muffins are great for burgers. We were out of hamburger buns recently & had some of them & gave them a try. Now, we specifically buy them for burgers.

That's stromboli on the stone, I was trying to multi-task on Saturday... getting the potatoes done for mashed potatoes to go along with a turkey dinner we were making yesterday...

I wasn't paying attention when I started reading and by looking at the pics I thought it was a Cowgirl thread.
That sir is high praise...
Ed

I totally agree with the Cowgirl remark. High praise to some great looking eats! Those fries are simply over the top!

Great looking food.:thumb: But I'm dizzy from staring at that plate.:icon_smil

Back