"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

2 mi walk earlier and stopped in store on a whim. Left with fajita meat, tbone, ribeye, BabyBack Ribs, bunch of dark veggies, Deli Broccoli Salad.
This weekend starts now.
Playing with Pellet Cooker, meat, veggies, beer

Last edited:
Big weekend here - Family & Friends on a hot Saturday.

Beef short ribs going on early, Baby Backs a bit later - all on the Offset.

Chicken breast, drumsticks, potatoes, Jalapeno bacon poppers and some jerky while we wait - all the the GMG pellet pooper.

I'm canning chicken and stock today. I have my heart set on a BLT for later. lol

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

Had a BLT this week. Amazing how great they are each and every time!

Got some chix parts out of the Phreezer & they're dePhrosting. Prolly gonna cook 'em up and throw 'em in some lePhtover beans. The good news is that the beans will be new again once I do this! :whoo: Not sure what else. :noidea:
Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

Heading out in a couple hours for a camping trip with the grandson. We're gonna do some country style ribs tomorrow.

182088264_10109026400927210_3767295677124121617_n.jpg

I had no cooks planned for the weekend until just now. My brother calls and asks if I can cook five racks of ribs and a butt for some kind of bridal party tomorrow. I guess 22 hours notice is enough time to get it done.

That was my last weekend except it was just a brisket. Short notice cooks are a lot of pressure. Good luck to ya!

Back