"Ground Meats!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS Through Dec 21st!

sKrGy2z.jpg

Ends Monday!! I'm going to have to get with it, but I have a plan...

Please remove this entry from the Throwdown submission. I found out I can't edit the original post. Thanks in advance.

txsmkmstr, there's no need for us to delete your post as it does not violate our terms of service; your entry will not appear in the voting thread per your request, so you're good to go.

Please accept this as my entry in this Throwdown.

Bacon wrapped meatloaf with garlic onion smashed taters
Two person meatloaf. 2 lbs 80/20 ground meat, Hitching Post seasoning, onions, bell peppers, worschester, egg, Italian bread crumbs. On for an hour on parchment paper with a hole in the middle to drain. Meanwhile melted butter, chopped onions and garlic in CI skillet, added boiled taters and smashed with a fork, salt, pepper and on the grill for 1/2 hour, then added colby jack, cheddar and a ton of Parmesan and on for another 20 minutes or so. Sauce is ketchup, brown sugar, lemon balsamic and raspberry balsamic vinegar warmed. Very good!

aa9ca78d536ac21c8ea5281be244b1a7.jpg

4317b540e57db0284483bb7db725b54e.jpg

9710962abc37c9bac81477bddda37b18.jpg

If you enter a Throwdown with multiple photos, please identify your entry...

Super creative use of ground meat! :clap2:

Which one of these is your entry photo? :confused:

Folks, please read the rules before entering Throwdowns or review them if you haven't entered in a while! In this case, you must identify your entry photo if you submit more than one, otherwise we will select it for you. :mrgreen:

Rules are here:

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135049

:wave:

Please accept this as my entry in this Throwdown.

Bacon wrapped meatloaf with garlic onion smashed taters
Two person meatloaf. 2 lbs 80/20 ground meat, Hitching Post seasoning, onions, bell peppers, worschester, egg, Italian bread crumbs. On for an hour on parchment paper with a hole in the middle to drain. Meanwhile melted butter, chopped onions and garlic in CI skillet, added boiled taters and smashed with a fork, salt, pepper and on the grill for 1/2 hour, then added colby jack, cheddar and a ton of Parmesan and on for another 20 minutes or so. Sauce is ketchup, brown sugar, lemon balsamic and raspberry balsamic vinegar warmed. Very good!

aa9ca78d536ac21c8ea5281be244b1a7.jpg

4317b540e57db0284483bb7db725b54e.jpg

9710962abc37c9bac81477bddda37b18.jpg

Back