June SPECIAL "Beefsteak!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) Lasts All Month!

IN PROGRESS--> June SPECIAL "Beefsteak!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) Lasts All Month!

Cook thread:

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273107

6ae4fc7b9264c15a8c146be2f57d121f.jpg

8ff5f0fba88b2977b932aa8dfe7b4b65.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, please read the rules before entering. Here are the RULES

In particular I would direct your attention to Rule 1 -

[FONT=&quot]1.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] To enter a Throwdown you must clearly state at the BEGINNING of your post that you intend for your post to be an official entry into the Throwdown, and it must be clear enough that the moderator understands your intention. This can be as simple as saying, "Please accept this as my entry into this Throwdown". Any post that does not state this intent at the beginning of their post, or does not say so in a clear enough manner for the moderator to understand WILL NOT be included in the Voting for that Throwdown.

Also, Rule 6 -

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]6. Only one picture from your entry can be used for voting, so please specify which one you want used, otherwise the moderator will choose and the moderator’s decision is final.* You are allowed to enter more than once but only one of your entries can be used in the voting thread (for example if you want to enter a second dish that will replace your first one).** You must CLEARLY state which entry is the one you want to go to the vote thread. Otherwise the moderators will choose for you and that decision will be final. Finally, NO collage photos are allowed as entry photos, no exceptions!

[FONT=&quot]Please fix the above submissions or post in this thread how you would like them fixed. I am not going t[FONT=&quot]o post about this again, so if your post does not say its an [FONT=&quot]entry, it will n[FONT=&quot]ot be included in the poll. If you do not indicate what picture [FONT=&quot]you would like to be used, I will select for you.

[FONT=&quot]So taking Pedro7's as an example, I doubt this would be the picture he wants for polling, but since he didn't specify[FONT=&quot]....[/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
nBmOEya.jpg

Thanks

Crap, totally forgot about this throwdown. Could have taken more pics had I remembered, but just happened to snap a few. Seasoned with 407BBQ rub, smoked with a chunk of mesquite to 110, then cranked up the heat on the Big Joe and gave it a reverse sear. Please use the second pic as an entry.

vZaHWY6h.jpg

8ANqA9Xh.jpg

Back