Zombie MeatBall Apocky-Lips

This throwdown has produced a ton of great pron but this pic might be my favorite so far.

RGB_Balls.jpg

I don't know what the temp was in the Weber. I used a full Weber Chimney
of lit Kingsford, banked to one side and cooked indirect, rotating the meatballs 180* every 10 minutes or so then swapping out the front balls to the back, until the internal temp was @ 160*, about 35-40 minutes total per batch.....

Dang! Pass some of those over THIS way, if you would, please!
Since you already posted the recipe, could you please also tell us what was the temp and cook time for 2" meatballs? I gotta try me some of these.

I don't know what the temp was in the Weber. I used a full Weber Chimney
of lit Kingsford, banked to one side and cooked indirect, rotating the meatballs 180* every 10 minutes or so then swapping out the front balls to the back, until the internal temp was @ 160*, about 35-40 minutes total per batch.....

Doesn't matter because it's a red Weber. You can't fark anything up on a red Weber -- they are magic.

I still like the sammich pr0n best.

CD

I wish those Zombie Meatballs would surround and attack my house.

Great cook and beautiful pron sir - loving the Art too! Very nice work all around! :clap2:

RGB_Balls.jpg

:twitch:

Excuse me I think I need to change my underwear! *shivers*

WOW Nate... just WOW!!! :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Thanks N8man! I must admit that your cook served as a bit of inspiration. :thumb:

I think it's time to make some meatballs on the uds..Wife always makes them in the oven,but you have inspired me.

brickie

As a competitor in the meatball throwdown, I can honestly say that N8man's meatballs are the best.

In fact, in the interest of full closure, I need to tell voters that I went to the bathroom and didn't wash my hands right before rolling my meatballs. I deserve a zero :icon_blush:, and N8man deserves a win :thumb:.

CD :becky:

Back