You're All Invited to The Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-27-2018

Some folks will show up later in the afternoon to partake in the fun and fellowship at The 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash.
And that's OK.

You should know that some of us will start cooking once we finish setup around 7:30 or 8:00am.

Others will roll in soon after and do the same. Cooking goes on throughout the day.

The best advice I can give to those attending and not cooking is:

Get There as Soon as You Can!! :mrgreen:

See you in:

:mod: 40 DAYS till the Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash :mod:

If I cook something the day before, will one of you fine folks have some grate space for reheating? I just don't think I can bring a cooker, although it's possible I might bring my BGE Small, depending on who comes with me. I can't load it, and don't want to ask my wife to do it. If my friend comes - and drives me - there's a good chance I can bring it, if there's not going to be any space.

Looking forward to seeing y'all. Well, not Dennis, but who is? ;)

God bless your travel and prep!

If I cook something the day before, will one of you fine folks have some grate space for reheating? I just don't think I can bring a cooker, although it's possible I might bring my BGE Small, depending on who comes with me. I can't load it, and don't want to ask my wife to do it. If my friend comes - and drives me - there's a good chance I can bring it, if there's not going to be any space.

Looking forward to seeing y'all. Well, not Dennis, but who is? ;)

God bless your travel and prep!

Absolutely Dan!! :mrgreen:
And have you signed up for the "Keep an eye on Dennis" list?
Can't have him running around unsupervised!! :heh:

Hey, I have a favor to ask y'all. My wife's all time favorite soft drink is Pibb Zero, which we cannot get anywhere near here, -since Coca Cola, which makes Pibb Zero, is also the distributor for Dr Pepper. Anyway, if y'all can find Pibb Zero in your area, wil you please bring some for her? I'll reimburse you, if course.

Hey, I have a favor to ask y'all. My wife's all time favorite soft drink is Pibb Zero, which we cannot get anywhere near here, -since Coca Cola, which makes Pibb Zero, is also the distributor for Dr Pepper. Anyway, if y'all can find Pibb Zero in your area, wil you please bring some for her? I'll reimburse you, if course.

Pibb Locator, https://www.pibb-xtra.com/product-locator/
shows nobody in my area.Plenty locations for the Pibb Xtra :mrgreen:

Please remind me when we get closer (and don't even think about reimbursing me) and I am not at work. They definitely sell it at Kroger. I have bought it myself.

Back