*** You're All Invited to The South West BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-13-2018***

:mod:Lucky # 13!!!! As in, 13 Days left until the inaugural SW BBQ BRETHREN BASH!!!!!:mod:

Get signed up and join us in Silver City, NM (just outside). We look forward to seeing and meeting all of you

Just click on the links in my signature and sign up.

:mod:11 more days till the SW BBQ BRETHREN BASH :mod:

Get signed up.
Follow the links in my signature.
Great food, great people, and great times!!!

I bought a bunch of tomatillo's today and some other stuff for fresh roasted salsa!!
If BobBrisket comes we will be enjoying Menudo!!

Thank you, Frognot.

Just like Charles said, we are only 10 days away. This is the 1st Bash in the SW (that I'm aware of). We hope to make this a great bash and that can only happen if the Brethren show up. Get there!!

Thank you, Frognot.

Just like Charles said, we are only 10 days away. This is the 1st Bash in the SW (that I'm aware of). We hope to make this a great bash and that can only happen if the Brethren show up. Get there!!

Very well said. We want as many Bretherns to come out and have a Great time!!

Sounds like you guys have a good start on having a great BBQ Brethren Bash.
Cook a lot, eat a lot and post a lot of Pics!! :mrgreen:

I was looking forward to this, was planning for Saturday got back last night from 10 days at Fort Drum and wife informed me we now have a memorial to attend. Hope you all have an amazing time.

:mod:1 WEEK UNTIL THE SW BBQ BRETHREN BASH :mod:

It's not too late to get signed up and head on down to Silver City and enjoy some comradery with some fellow Brethren. Oops, I almost forgot, there's gonna be food too. :biggrin1:

Address information can be found on the sign up sheet. Hope to see you there.

Back