Your favorite Hot Sauce.

Trappeys or Crystal for basic everyday stuff like chips, eggs.

Yucateco Habanero for adding to soups stews.

Cholula Garlic for tacos.

Sriracha for when I want some good heat on something. Great with grilled onions as a burger topping.

So many hot sauces, too little time!

Sriracha
Pit Bull (the Jalapeno Pineapple is great)
Jerome's (USVI)
Blind Betty's (USVI)

Lizardsonthebayou.com gila venom and lizard spit
span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }

I'm just now able to handle Yucateco Habanero. That chit was way hot for me for the longest time.

I love Tabasco Chipotle, which isn't all that hot, but they need to sell that stuff by the gallon. Those little bottles don't last long on biscuits and gravy.

These are my 2 Favorites Hot as Hell but with taste they are a Garlic Habanero Hot Sauce watch out the next morning!

Attachments

• hogsass.jpg
    hogsass.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 308
  • wet fart.jpg
    wet fart.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 306
A few that I'm partial to...
TexasPeteHotSauces.jpg

And when I want to burn for days afterwards...
hotsauceworld_2045_56344839

I'm just now able to handle Yucateco Habanero. That chit was way hot for me for the longest time.

I love Tabasco Chipotle, which isn't all that hot, but they need to sell that stuff by the gallon. Those little bottles don't last long on biscuits and gravy.

I go through a lot of the Tabasco Chipotle also Todd, but Yucateco makes a chipotly sauce that's also great!

Trappeys or Crystal for basic everyday stuff like chips, eggs.

Yucateco Habanero for adding to soups stews.

Cholula Garlic for tacos.

Sriracha for when I want some good heat on something. Great with grilled onions as a burger topping.

Samwe for me but I would substitute Tapatio for Cholula. I also would add the caribbean El Yucateco.

Anyone tried this yet? Dave's Insanity Special Ghost Pepper addition, made with the Bhut Jalokia (aka ghost pepper). Hottest pepper in the Guiness Book of world records.

I ordered up a few bottles and took them to my buddy's wedding for use on oysters and in Prarie Fire shots (shot of tequilla with a few drops in it).

The stuff lives up to the hype, heat-wise. As far as flavor, who can tell... it was way too hot.

Attachments

• daves.jpg
    daves.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 278
I agree, it depends on the application.

For me
Wings - Franks Original
Fried Chicken - Texas Pete
Salsa/Mexican Food - El Yucatan Green
Chinese/Japanese - Sriracha

And one that is really just different but great is the Tabasco Chipotle, great with burgers too!

Crystal's, Louisiana Gold and El Yucateco Habanero are my faves.

My nephew got me some Mezzetta's California Habanero Hot Sauce (Twist & Shout) that has a really good flavor but a pretty strong burn. Marinated some shrimp in it & grilled them the other day. Good chit Maynard.

10100609.jpg

Back