You cooking anything for your Valentine?

it doesn't help that i'm fairly certain that my wife is the new favorite out of me and all my brothers and their wives....she gave them grandchildren..she's the best....regardless of the part i play/played....

my dad even told me...."don't screw this up....and if something does happen we'll assume its because you screwed it up"...

I know that one well (it still happens with the Ex every now and then)...

It'll be dinner with both of them then some quite time with the GF afterword...:icon_blush:

Gotta keep the priorities right, plus I made promises to Dad before he died... (Also, I'm in Mom's will and not the GF's :eek::mrgreen::eek::mrgreen:)...

My wife is actually cooking steaks for me tonight. I am giving her a gift certificate to a spa - so it evens out.

My GF lives 1000 miles away from here at the moment, so I sent her a nice bottle of wine and a box of chocolates, would have way better if I could have Qued something for her though...

Got skirt steak marinating gonna make Homemade Fajitas with a black bean Rice

I've got lamb loin chops been marinating since last night in brown sugar, sherry, soy, garlic, and cilantro. Going to grill on the BGE with either potato cakes or pouch potatoes. Should be yummy.

I actually did a smart thing and took a request this morning... doing curry shrimp with jasmine rice, heart of palm salad, sweet potato patties, and a veggie medley. That might get me a late night taco snack!!!

Hey Gator, maybe you can PM me a quick version of those SP patties in case my SP chips don't pan out! Thanks.

On my own tonight as Mrs. Spice is working. Sent flowers to her work but she won't know it untill 7:00 tonight. As for me, I will make myself a nice dinner, hit Spice's Cyber Bar and go to bed.

Will be grilling pork chops, mashed potatoes gravey with stirfried greenbeans per request. Some Chardoney for her and a St. Paulie Girl for me:icon_bigsmil

Wife bought ribeyes for tonight so we had ribeyes and sweet potatoes, finished up right before i had to come to work at 830. so we will celebrate this weekend. going to go pay for her pedicure/manicure/facial in the AM when i get off work before she heads over there. and pick up roses as well. I think i might even leave the Roses at the shop for her.. hmmmm.

The wife and I cooked up some filet mignon & roasted potatoes with chocolate covered strawberries for dessert.

Back