THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I so wish 'Yes, Dear' was available on Amazon Prime for when other shipping isn't free or when I have random Amazon $$$ to spend.

As promised...some Yes Dear, BBQ ribs...

My mother in law bought some pre-seasoned St. Louis spares from Costco. She wanted to bake them...or even boil them (or Insta-pot). With the Weber Performer...decided to do a snake burn in the rain. One rack was plain...one got the Yes Dear sauce.

The sauce was a hit. To me...it’s really good. Tastes like BH x Swamp Boys. I think it needs an extra element to it (vinegar or vinegar sauce). I love the sheen of Yes Dear. My father in law...went back a few hours later and grabbed another rib. The sauce is legit. Believe the hype.

Last edited:
Where do you enter the "MAY2019" for the free shipping?

I just tried using the code under the discount code option and the website didn't recognize it. Do I enter this code in elsewhere when checking out?

Thanks for the help.

Where do you enter the "MAY2019" for the free shipping?

I just tried using the code under the discount code option and the website didn't recognize it. Do I enter this code in elsewhere when checking out?

Thanks for the help.

Same for me. I repeatedly entered it at every stage of the checkout process, pre-address, pre-shipping, final page with credit card etc and it rejected them all.

I so wish 'Yes, Dear' was available on Amazon Prime for when other shipping isn't free or when I have random Amazon $$$ to spend.

I wish it was too :biggrin1:

Thanks all for the support! I saw Brian from Atlanta BBQ Store this weekend at a contest and he was amazed at the orders coming through from ya'll.

I think the code ended @ midnight on 5/26, which technically would be 5/27 when the sale ended.

I think you are right, they said Friday through Monday, so I waited to place my order on Monday afternoon figuring I had time. NOT!

CPW - I would wager that you will see a spike in Yes Dear Sales over the Memorial Day Weekend :-D.

Back