WSM Maiden Voyage!

It looks so new and shiny! Those moving picture freak me out especially when the pork butts retract it looks like they are getting closer

bruno said:
How did they turn out?

The butts are still cooking. The first 2 are going to the neighbors, and then another 2 are going on for me. Getting ready for a great day of football on Sunday!!

bruno said:
The WSM does look SHINY!

She was right out of the box and ran kind of hot at first... then she settled down... Need that water pan mod...!

Thanks guys – I really enjoy the WSM. I don’t know why it took me so long to pick one up!!!

Just placed 2 more butts on her tonight!

That was farking cool. The geek in me ask how you did it ? The show not the cook.

Edit Make a hell of a commercial for Webber.

Nothing better then BBQ and the Ted man. I have had the opportunity to meet him serval times. He is a honorary member of my archery club and we do a archery shoot to riase money for Ted Nuggets Kids Camp. Great guy.
Hey EricQ That slide show was great.

brdbbq said:
That was farking cool. The geek in me ask how you did it ? The show not the cook.

Edit Make a hell of a commercial for Webber.

Brother- it is so simple with Phanfare . I use this service to keep the in-laws up-to-date on the latest picture/videos of my kids. If you are looking for a great program for slideshows ProShow Gold is tops. I have Adobe, Ulead etc, and in my opinion ProShow is the best hands down.

Glad that you enjoyed this- Something about Q and Ted that makes sense!

Back