THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I never considered a PBC but I do have a WSM. IMO get the 22". You'll be surprised at how easy it is to cook on and I've never NOT liked having the extra space.

If you want the meat drippings flavor just remove the water pan. If you decide you want more moisture, fill the pan with hot water! If you want a deflector to reduce the meat drippings flavor, leave the water pan in without water and get AMAZING bark!

Seriously, I love my WSM. It's a fun guy to cook on :D

I never considered a PBC but I do have a WSM. IMO get the 22". You'll be surprised at how easy it is to cook on and I've never NOT liked having the extra space.

If you want the meat drippings flavor just remove the water pan. If you decide you want more moisture, fill the pan with hot water! If you want a deflector to reduce the meat drippings flavor, leave the water pan in without water and get AMAZING bark!

Seriously, I love my WSM. It's a fun guy to cook on :D

Agreed. What part of WA State are you from?

WSM22 here. Love it. It can do virtually anything I want it to...from slow smoking briskets (I prefer a higher temp, but it has no issues with low) to cooking North Carolina style over direct heat...it meets the challenges as they are thrown at it.

I freaking love my WSM. It puts a more traditional bbq flavor on my food. Not a stick burner flavor by any means but not far from it by any means. My PBC gives more of a grill flavor even with adding wood.

WSM is definately more versatile. I would say have both if you can!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back