THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nope.. just had to get the rest of the addresses...

now we can return to the Annie Mod... were you wearing a condom or are we having puppies.?

Ok trying again on topic.

I have the maverick and I like it alot. The first one I got did not work correctly and I had to call them up and get a replacement.

BBQchef33 said:
nope.. just had to get the rest of the addresses...

now we can return to the Annie Mod... were you wearing a condom or are we having puppies.?

Crossbreeding was invented in Illinois, Chicago to be specific.

hornbri said:
Ok trying again on topic.

I have the maverick and I like it alot. The first one I got did not work correctly and I had to call them up and get a replacement.

I tend to find the Nu Temp probes don't last as long as the Pyrex probes.

The Pyrex probes do work in my Nu Temp transmitters though.

Hmmm...strange package

kapndsl said:
JacksonsDad said:
Phil, include me on that email list, would ya?
Phil--Put Stacey on the list.
Stacey, while you are waiting--watch your UPS and mailbox :D
Now--Focus on getting a real Bandera!!! OK?
TIM/DAD

A strange package appeared on my door stoop today. Despite recent terror warnings and all that, I opened the package, and lo' and behold... a couple of Taylor Thermometers...I guess my Brinkman's "Warm, Ideal, and Hot" temp gauge wasn't good enough. :lol:

Thanks, Dad! Now I can work my way into briskets...

The 'dera's on the wish list, just not the need list. Trying to take care of that list first... :lol:

Solidkick said:
The 'dera's on the wish list, just not the need list. Trying to take care of that list first...
Hold Out For Dad Bandera Mod..... :mrgreen:
BRO KICK,
That ain't gonna happen!
Buy 'em books, send 'em to school, and they can buy their own Bandi :lol:
Kiddos---I Got to work on "Priority Training 101"-
TIM
OH Yeah--You are welcome Stacey.
DAD

kapndsl said:
Kiddos---I Got to work on "Priority Training 101"-
TIM
OH Yeah--You are welcome Stacey.
DAD

Just a disclaimer...the Potty Training 101 wasn't for me..that was a long time ago... :lol:

Back