Winners of the 2014 christmas giveaway!!!

A great way to start the New Year off! Congratulations to the winners, and Hats off the the Sisters in Smoke. You gals are the best. ( and ain't bad cooks either! ) Also a shout out to the Grand Poobah for having this great site for us all to learn and share our love of great smoked food. Best $25 investment I have ever made!

Blessings to all in 2015!!

Omar

Can't believe the day's half over, and I haven't heard a word from westy. :-o Left him a message, and hope to hear from him soon. Get on the stick, John, and send me a PM with your info so we can get this show on the road! :attention:

Can't believe the day's half over, and I haven't heard a word from westy. :-o Left him a message, and hope to hear from him soon. Get on the stick, John, and send me a PM with your info so we can get this show on the road! :attention:

Hey my names John ......I'll take it :wink:

Congratulations guys and thanks to all who made it happen.

Happy New year to everyone !

Thanks to Phil and the mods for making this the kind of place we love to love and support! You guys bring your 'A' game every day and us farkers supporting you with the dollars needed to keep this place running is the least we can do. And thanks to you, Tish, for recognizing that in the generous way you do.

Dang, we Brethren rock! :rockon:

I know what you mean, Carol and I live on one pension, it's not easy. The good news is we have WAY TOO MUCH STUFF, some of it is good stuff but we don't need or use it so I'm getting serious about turning what's constantly in my way into cash. Two birds with one stone, I'm looking forward to the space and the new part-time job. :grin:

Oooooo! I won I won I won! Sorry all. Been busy all day. Football, food, hockey, girlfriend. Ummmmm...... Girlfriend, food, football, hockey.:-D Thanks sisters and Phil. Pm is on the way.

Yeah, feel kinda left out, gonna try to get a subscription this year after our big arse social security raise..........:sad:

I know what you mean, too, Joe. Like Kathy, I'm living on a small fixed income. I set aside a little every month to save up for these raffles and giveaways I do. This year was dicey because the 3 hospital stays left me hurting, exhausted, and broke. But thank God I have ever faithful Kathy here to help me with the work of minding the thread, answering questions, and just generally putting out fires as they occur. She's the one ya'll should be thanking because without her, I wouldn't be able to do these events. Love ya, Kath! :hug:

Oooooo! I won I won I won! Sorry all. Been busy all day. Football, food, hockey, girlfriend. Ummmmm...... Girlfriend, food, football, hockey.:-D Thanks sisters and Phil. Pm is on the way.

Got the PM, and sent one to Phil with all your info. So you should be getting your superfast Thermapen soon!!! :clap2: Congrats, brother!!! :whoo:

Back