THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This comp really got me psyched up for the competition class in Worland next month I'll tell ya that....should be good learning from the pro's who got it down to a science

That doesn't surprise me about the gas. I am surprised they didn't show up with their electric refrig deals. Your Q looked very good. Sounds like they could use your help in planning the second annual. Nice on the donation friend! Worland should be excellent, am hating that I have to miss that!

thanks bud! I guess I should take them any way I can get them right :becky:
Just because it was a small comp doesn't mean you didn't nail it. Great looking 'cue right there.

Ya I really can't believe that bill....I may even join the comp, I should know by next week.
That doesn't surprise me about the gas. I am surprised they didn't show up with their electric refrig deals. Your Q looked very good. Sounds like they could use your help in planning the second annual. Nice on the donation friend! Worland should be excellent, am hating that I have to miss that!

Back