A BBQ Brethren Event Willie Pallooza 2014 Postponed

rbsnwngs

is Blowin Smoke!
I regret to inform all teams that we no longer have the brentwood VFW as a location for the event. At this time we are still actively seeking an alternate location with alternate dates. We do have some sites in mind and we are speaking with the right people unfortunately dealing with local townships or Chambers hear on Long Island can be tough.

I will post here with any and all updates about our efforts to find a new location. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me @ 631-678-1726 or wbreakstone1@optonline.net

I want to thank everyone who has helped make Willie Pallooza a great event in the past. In the 6 years of Willie Pallooza you have helped raise over 20k for the fight against Breast Cancer.

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

P.S. - Sled you do not get to keep the Big Weiner

Last edited:
Very sad to read this but thanks for letting us know Will and thanks for all the work you put into this for such a great cause. I hope you can work something out for a new location.

I would call everyone starting at the township level all the way up to state senator, county commissioners and state representatives. All you need is one to get behind you and it will go a long way.
As a elected public official as well as a contest organizer I can tell you that their influence goes farther than you know.

Good luck

Back