THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

there is a quite time 12midnight to 7am
if there was an issue last year i wish you would have told me

I'm having some wood chunks delivered tomorrow. If anyone needs any for WilliePallooza, let me know and I'll bring some extra.

Peach, apple and cherry.

Eric

I distinctly remember more trash talk leading up to this event last year. Frankly I am quite disappointed in all of you.

Trust me, you're not half as disappointed now as you will be when we kick you @$$ in 2 weeks! :becky:

Awww, who am I kidding? We'll be there to have fun.

Just wait until the calendar reads APRIL!

Hey Will, any specials on salisbury steak this year?????

Ive got something special planed for you guys and the chefs choice

by the way im looking for some extra tables and a 10*10 tent for the breast cancer people

Also if you have anything that can be donated to be raffled off that would be great.

Thanks again everybody

Does your PR firm know you are talking like this.

Hey Phil...PAL's new meaning-Phil's A Loser

Sacco- your wife letting you use the camaro to bring the horse trailer down to the contest

Saccos wife will do whatever it takes to get him out of the jump seat. It's been downhill since Frank shaved his Tom Seleck 'stache.

I was looking at the Willie-Pallooza website and the info on the site says 6 portions of Chicken, Ribs, Pork and Beef but the New BBQ Brethren Rights states that each turn in should have 7 portions. Which is correct?
For those that are not familiar with new Bill of Rights, I have attached the pdf document. You should read it and get familiar with it because there are quite a few differences from the KCBS rules.

<Imbedded File removed>

Admin edit. The file attached in this post has been removed. It was an old copy missing recent edits.

The official rules document can be linked to from the Williepolooza contest website or found here.

I was looking at the Willie-Pallooza website and the info on the site says 6 portions of Chicken, Ribs, Pork and Beef but the New BBQ Brethren Rights states that each turn in should have 7 portions. Which is correct?

Dude, the website clearly says '7'.

And before you start hurling accusations around about me editing the site, you may be right.

Eric

Back