THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did several geoducks once. (a very large member of the clam family. Do a Google search on them) A friend from the Pacific NW brought them down and said that they were great smoked. To me, they looked like part of a male horse's undercarriage (the main part!) and I am ashamed to say I never got up the nerve to taste them, but they were the best smoked geoducks I ever cooked!

Lengua is also a typical choice in these parts for tacos and such. I have never smoke a cow tongue, but I'm thinking one day I will get brave enough. I will be the only one at the table when I slice it though.

man, there are some hard core meat eaters on here. I am embarrased that I couldn't partake in many of the eats listed.

Make sure you peel it first so the tastebuds are gone and they will never know it wasn't a stringy roast! :)

We like to smoke wolves around here... grab you're .223 AR-15 and start crackin' off rounds! You know, "Smoke a pack a day"?

If fish and game would "let" us whack more wolves, we might have more moose and elk to smoke around here. Just sayin'

Oddest thing I've smoked/grilled was tofu. Not for me, for the veggie-head MIL! She liked it, all that matters.

My Grandmother used to cook up some muskrat, tasted pretty good, but she never smoked it, roasted it.

Back