Why you don't leave a bash for ice cream...

Ron_L

Administrator

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Staff member
Name or Nickame
Captain Ron
Jeff brought his Spicewine with him to the bash. It was sooooo pretty and shiny. We really liked it.

In fact, we REALLY REALLY liked it.

Then he left the bash to go to Dairy Queen... Never, ever do that!

IMG_1443.jpg

Now we know why Big Dog is called BIG dog!

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

Then Phil decided to mark his territory...

IMG_1446.jpg

So, is that how you remove the lugnut from the tires of a Spicewine ??

From the third picture, it looks like Jeff wanted the fudge special for his ice cream

To bad it's not an offset smoker, or Jeff's firebox would have truly been seasoned !!!!

How could you all do that to a Spicewine cooker?? You all should be wacked on your pee pees.....I'm disappointed in you....

Farkers.

That's the first I knew of that. To the carwash as soon as this football game is over! And you told me that was bear c-m. Sick farkers! And to think Spice sent you people sauces and rubs!

Why is Bull on his knees between Dog and Pimp?

Jeff_in_KC said:
Farkers.

Ya know! I wondered the same thing but was too afraid to ask. My next question was whether the pics are shown in order or not. Is he down there before or after the butt rub?

Jeff_in_KC said:
Farkers.

OMG, I never would've thunk a that till you just posted it.

Brokeback Bash Mod :grin::shock::eusa_clap:-o

As I recall, he REALLY REALLY liked your wheels... :shock:

:-D :-D

I checked the camera memory card and the pictures are in order.

Jeff_in_KC said:

From the picture two words come to mind.... Knee Pads..... or, maybe two other words.... cooker and head.... put them in whatever order you want.:shock:

That is wacked bros. JEFF!!!! Guess you dont need that california duster anymore, that cooker is laquered!!!!

Just be glad you didnt have my cooker there... too many open holes:roll:

voodoobbqIL said:
Man I'm glad we took my car for the ice cream run, I am afraid to think of the violations that would have taken place
I don't think the mini could have handles even one of us let alone a handful of us.

My A$$ hanging out the sun roof would make your car worthy of a centerfold in a magazine.

Wait...............wait................I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Back