Who's going to Hermann and RESULTS!!!!!!!

42 teams from 5 states.....guys the competition was fierce! I told Sweet T that I'd be happy to finish mid pack....we did a little better than that, just missing the top 1/3 with 16th overall.....17th in chicken, 33rd in ribs, 17th in pork and 12th in brisket. Some of the best rib cookers around at this contest....congrats to John (Fredbird) who stepped up to be the best of them. Baggs got one up one on me in brisket after out pointing him the last 2 contests...I had to leave home before my Home BBQ beef rub came in the mail....

We did get to walk twice with 7th in sauce and 10th in brats....Jamey, Robin, T, and I had a great time and it was good to get to visit with some of the other Brethren. BTW..we did a little head counting of teams from Columbia and Boone County...no less than ten teams from home...then at least 3 teams I can think of from surrounding counties...I'm beginning to think Mid Missouri is becoming the BBQ competition area to watch out for!

Congrats all! It Was Fun!!

Congrats to everyone that got called. Good competition - wish we could have done that one. See everyone at the Royal!!

Back