Who wants to see WiredBBQ coverage at the Jack Daniels Comp?

• Thread starter Icon IT Solutions
  • Start date
Pretty boring to watch... kind of like NASCAR on TV unless you're hoping to see a familar face or catch an interview

Unless you are really into Competition BBQ, which Vinnie I'm guessing you are not.

I enjoyed the Am Royal feed. Was fun to see who won in real time from my seat in Boston.

Did you get 3K unique viewers or potentially the same viewers going back to the link multiple times over the weekend ?

Aside from the parade and the qualifying parameters, I really don't think the Jack is much different from any other regular contest set in a park/field like setting..

Pretty boring to watch... kind of like NASCAR on TV unless you're hoping to see a familar face or catch an interview

Yes they were unique. We had a total of over 5k with repeat offenders. However as I am sure you know, the metrics of identifying who is actually unique and who is behind a blocked connection can be dicey, so the potential is that we had more...And with the issues Ustream is claiming with their ability to track, well who knows. I do know that the sites that hosted the feeds got hammered and the stats are off the charts for a normal weekend.

Unless you are really into Competition BBQ, which Vinnie I'm guessing you are not.

I enjoyed the Am Royal feed. Was fun to see who won in real time from my seat in Boston.

i'm a huge fan...

pants will be around the ankles, a box of Kleenex nearby during the drawn out 2 hr award ceremony.

(that's a joke everyone... :wink:)

Iwanted to thank Icon IT Solutions for the AR broadcast(s) and PLEASE cover the the Jack.
I watched as much footage of the AR as I could from Kuwait. I found myself getting up at 0400 and logging on just to catch some of the teams in action. It would be great to watch some of the Jack as well. Keep up the good work. I'll be watching:clap2:

Yes I did, his answer was " I really dont give a f**k!" ANd then he said something about beating you this saturday in palmerton
All this time I thought in your sig line you were referring to Stephanie Ragusa,
the teacher who had sex with her student down here in Tampa.
Cause I know what she'd do!
Damn.

http://badbadteacher.com/stephanie-ragusa/

I vote yes on coverage :thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
Iwanted to thank Icon IT Solutions for the AR broadcast(s) and PLEASE cover the the Jack.
I watched as much footage of the AR as I could from Kuwait. I found myself getting up at 0400 and logging on just to catch some of the teams in action. It would be great to watch some of the Jack as well. Keep up the good work. I'll be watching:clap2:
That right there is enough said. Roll the tapes to share with our barbequin' friends.:eusa_clap

Bunny

I say yes...ya just gotta support our Brethren in arms...fire it up at the Jack!
"The secret's in the sauce"...:cool:

Last edited:
I really appreciated your coverage of the AR!

I can see where this could grow into a profitabel endevor, if it is not allready.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks,

TIM

I too enjoyed the coverage of the AR. The walking video was interesting and the awards were great to see, however the audio was less than enjoyable due to the multiple echo and the awards were next to impossible to understand. I hope you can correct the audio problems but I'll be there anyway!
Ed

Back