THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bacon double cheese burgers for the wife, me and our son and a steak for the DIL. My wife made a "death by chocolate" cake with dark chocolate Milky Way minis as part of the decoration 'cause it's the DIL's first Mother's Day.:-D

I was put on notice that I'm grilling this weekend. Probably burgers and dogs since we did steak for the last family get together. I married into a family where neither my father in law nor my brother in law particularly like to grill. I've been manning my father in law's grill since my wife and I were dating. I'm a lucky guy.

Taking the wife, mom and MIL and all the kids (and dads) to the local winery to pop a few corks & enjoy the day. Going to hot smoke a salmon fillet tomorrow to take with us.

No cooking on Mother's Day.

Except for breakfast for her probably.

Back