Which would you choose?

Porky's first; however, they all look like something I would want to sample! Delic looking groceries here!

Porkies is visually the most appealing but The Rib Nest is mounded over the top and a large pan vs three small pans so if I were eating not looking they would win JayBee's looks packed to travel. So you could wrap that one and send it over to the right coast that would be nice too. GRiN

I wonder if so many people are interested in the rib nest because the pics is closer? Maybe it's a subliminal thing. The Rib Nest actually gave usthe least amount of food.

While the blazing hot skillets look nice, I'm not certain I want my food coming out on them. More than once the fajitas I've ordered have ended up being overcooked after a few minutes on one of those.
I too have had some over cooked food when the skillets are blazing...

The nice thing is that you can just warm them (to say 175 to 200*) and they do keep the food warm.

For presentation, Porkys.
However, the JayBees rigs looks very tender. The meat is even flaky where the knife went through the meat. Those looked more appetizing to me. Don't get me wrong, they ALL look good.

Porky's reminds my of something I'd get served at Applebee's or Chili's - too clean. I like the Rib Nest the best (especially those bits of pepper and spice that have fallen down the sides of the meat). It looks like bbq to me.

Back