Where no ham has gone before the sequal

Outstanding looking bowl of soup and corn bread.
I would love to try your version but my wife can't do the heat.
I have to make things very mild, blast it with a few shakes of liquid Habenaro sauce.

Outstanding looking bowl of soup and corn bread.
I would love to try your version but my wife can't do the heat.
I have to make things very mild, blast it with a few shakes of liquid Habenaro sauce.

The soup didn't have much heat and was very mild but was bursting with flavors from all the spices, herbs and added onions, celery and pork...only the cornbread was firey, and oh so yummy! I was really surprised at how flavorful the stock was I made and how much it added to the soup, something I've never done before but definilenty do again and again after this!

Looks farking awesome!

We just recently realized that most people do not eat beans very often. There is no better or more flexible side IMHO.

Get a hatchet or a hammer and crack those bones when you make the stock to add another level to the stock. I dedicated Eastwing hatchet is a must for any kitchen I am part of.

Looks farking awesome!

We just recently realized that most people do not eat beans very often. There is no better or more flexible side IMHO.

Get a hatchet or a hammer and crack those bones when you make the stock to add another level to the stock. I dedicated Eastwing hatchet is a must for any kitchen I am part of.

:idea: Now why didn't we think of that? Thanks!

Last edited:
Back