THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Way before finding this site, under the tutelage of my good friend and self described Pit Master I was taught to boil ribs! I took it one step better and boiled them in beer.

First brisket attempt was a disaster. Inedible slap of charcoal

Not BBQ, but first sous vide boneless pork chop stayed too long in the bath. It had the consistency of mashed potatoes.

Voila!

CzadivWVEAAObZj

CzaksiFVQAEoTfR

Well I know these things must of been bad? but did they taste bad? what was the deal with them? what made them bad? how did they taste?

Guinea pig, groundhog...

*&^$, this thread escalated quickly. :laugh:

Hands down the time I tried to cook a carp was the worst thing I ever tried to do.
It turned into a carcass of mush.
Unh Unh honey, I never even tried a taste of it. :wacko:

1) Would probably be the first time I smoked a prime rib low & slow. I previously cooked them in a hot oven with a salt crust. Not thinking about it, I put the same salt crust on and smoked away at 225. That was the saltiest thing I have ever tasted in my life.

2) Swineapple. I found a way to ruin bacon.

A Peacock. We had a neighbor that bought one that decided to take up residence at our place.It was not very Tastee. But at least it is not here anymore. :shocked: Yep,it is so.

A Peacock. We had a neighbor that bought one that decided to take up residence at our place.It was not very Tastee. But at least it is not here anymore. :shocked: Yep,it is so.

So it didn't taste like chicken?

Back