THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lot's of folks seem to have a preference. What's yours?

• Miracle Whip

• Dukes

• Mike's

• Hellman's

• Blue Plate

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Generally always have Duke's, or trying something else- then back to Duke's. I usually buy small containers and always arrive at best by and used by dates while quite a bit remains in the jar. Sugar versus No Sugar, type of oil that always appears first on ingredients label is something I need to pay attention too
(link to healthy mayonnaise choices)

ATTST- Duke's, usually but I enjoy trying others. Next up Sir Kensington and Primal based on what they don't include in their ingredients listing.

Fun fact: wife makes a Mayonnaise Cake that uses Miracle Whip. Sometimes I'll sneak a bread slice worth and make a bologna sandwich. Try a bologna sandwich, miracle whip -on white with crushed Fritos or Lays..poor man's lettuce. About one a year or 18 months

Duke's for poll purposes. But I'm not 100% faithful to the brand

Miracle Whip is my go-to for sandwiches and salads. For times when I want a neutral product it's Hellman's. When that runs out I might try something else just because. We have Mike's but not Dukes here.

Growing up, we had nothing but Miracle Whip in the house.
Bologna sandwich, mmm.
Tomato sandwich, mmmmm.
Bacon and tomato sandwich, OMG!
Now, I've kind of lost my taste for MW.

These days, we always have Duke's on hand, but Kewpi is the bomb.

wallyworld carries kewpi here, in the Asian food section.
Comparable price to domestic mayo.
Thanks.
Things may have changed.
It's been a while since I bought any - I bought a bunch last time.
I looked and saw it And the overpriced offerings too, along with some new overpriced things I didn't know they offered. Salad(?) dressings.

Havent tried the jar of mikes i bought yet, still have 1.2 jar of hellmans. That said i picked other since my favorite is Sysco supreme which i can only get from asking local diners that deal with Sysco. Second favorite was Heinz which they no longer sell.

Dukes but I'm biased because it's made here. Started out as a sandwich shop and is still open.

There's no telling how many truckloads of egg's that I have delivered there. They always wanted the oldest that we had or something that we couldn't put in the stores for sale for whatever reason whether cracks, out of date store returns and so forth.

Till this day I still can't eat Dukes...lol, it's a mind thing, they all do it.

Back