THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clayfish

Full Fledged Farker
:sick: I've obviously caught it from the Brethren.

It started with a 22" WSM last year, then towards the end of the year Smokey Joe turned up! This spring my shed was starting to get crowded with the addition of a 22" OTG & side table.

Now I've just won this on ebay! :clap:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140757233489

Crazy things happen when you hang out here too long! :crazy:

I better stop reading this forum or I'll have an offset before Christmas!!!

(and I better update my sig)

I started with a Char griller offset, now I have a bubba grills 250R , Backwoods Party and 2 weber kettles. It get addicting quick. :crazy:

The beer does help balance it out though. :razz:

Congratulations on the new toy Clayfish!! Looks like a nice addition to your family. :becky::thumb:

I feel your pain. I just bought a rolling cooler thing for the cooking area a few months ago, and then yesterday in a local flea market I spotted this, and fell in love.

photo.JPG

I don't need it.

really I don't.

I don't.

I'm probably gonna buy it.

I don't see the problem? :thumb:

When I was without a smoker to cook on... a grill just wouldn't do. I thought about admitting that I had a problem, but then I realized, the only problem was that I needed a smoker, so I built one!

Good thing steel is expensive... I'd need to buy another truck to pull the thing if I added everything I thought I would need on it.

First off, I saw how much you paid for the CGA and gulped. Then I saw where you live. :oops:

I started with a Weber kettle and a Brinkman Cimmaron.

Now look at the signature. I think it's 19 or 20 cookers, only the Cimmaron was new. Pretty much everything else is a Craigs List score.

And my boys have 4!

It's gonna get worse!

I started reading this site. Got a Silver Smoker built 4 uds. Had a gas grill and a old Weber 22" grill given to me. Thinking about making a Santa Maria grill. Where will it end? :D

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Back