What is this sickness I've got?

Clayfish

Full Fledged Farker
:sick: I've obviously caught it from the Brethren.

It started with a 22" WSM last year, then towards the end of the year Smokey Joe turned up! This spring my shed was starting to get crowded with the addition of a 22" OTG & side table.

Now I've just won this on ebay! :clap:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140757233489

Crazy things happen when you hang out here too long! :crazy:

I better stop reading this forum or I'll have an offset before Christmas!!!

(and I better update my sig)

I started with a Char griller offset, now I have a bubba grills 250R , Backwoods Party and 2 weber kettles. It get addicting quick. :crazy:

The beer does help balance it out though. :razz:

Congratulations on the new toy Clayfish!! Looks like a nice addition to your family. :becky::thumb:

I feel your pain. I just bought a rolling cooler thing for the cooking area a few months ago, and then yesterday in a local flea market I spotted this, and fell in love.

photo.JPG

I don't need it.

really I don't.

I don't.

I'm probably gonna buy it.

I don't see the problem? :thumb:

When I was without a smoker to cook on... a grill just wouldn't do. I thought about admitting that I had a problem, but then I realized, the only problem was that I needed a smoker, so I built one!

Good thing steel is expensive... I'd need to buy another truck to pull the thing if I added everything I thought I would need on it.

First off, I saw how much you paid for the CGA and gulped. Then I saw where you live. :oops:

I started with a Weber kettle and a Brinkman Cimmaron.

Now look at the signature. I think it's 19 or 20 cookers, only the Cimmaron was new. Pretty much everything else is a Craigs List score.

And my boys have 4!

It's gonna get worse!

I started reading this site. Got a Silver Smoker built 4 uds. Had a gas grill and a old Weber 22" grill given to me. Thinking about making a Santa Maria grill. Where will it end? :D

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Back