THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

icemn62

Babbling Farker
Are there enough Brethren in SoCal for a bash? Wold love to go and attend, but will not be able to leave the home area for awhile. Daughter is in Hospital having a baby [1st grandson]. :lol:

Don't know any West Coaster with a place big enough to host it. At least until TK gets here.

House Warming West Coast Bash Mod

Bigmista said:
Don't know any West Coaster with a place big enough to host it. At least until TK gets here.
If nobody minds Washington, we can talk Heath into hosting. At one point, he posted a picture of a big, farking back yard.

Maybe a mini bash up in the Seattle area. We've got a few guys up that way.

There is a spot my wife and I go camping in the mountains near Azusa, that would hold a bunch of people, and about all I ever do while there, is put up tents, set up canopy, DRINK, EAT, DRINK, play in river, DRINK, DRINK, EAT. I seem to have a lot of fun up there, but not a lotta of details as to what happens. Must be that time I am spending playing in the river.

icemn62 said:
There is a spot my wife and I go camping in the mountains near Azusa, that would hold a bunch of people, and about all I ever do while there, is put up tents, set up canopy, DRINK, EAT, DRINK, play in river, DRINK, DRINK, EAT. I seem to have a lot of fun up there, but not a lotta of details as to what happens. Must be that time I am spending playing in the river.

can we get naked there?

Back