THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scrooge Fan

Full Fledged Farker
I was getting a fatty out of the fridge to heat up for breakfast. I don't know what happened to me, maybe a brain fart, but I spotted this jar of choclate fudge sitting next to the fatty.

Now hot fudge is good on a lot of things. Ice cream, strawberries, bannans, pineapple, pie, cake, and even in chili. Let me tell you, it isn't good on a fatty.

Humm. I wonder how it would be on french fries.

I was getting a fatty out of the fridge to heat up for breakfast. I don't know what happened to me, maybe a brain fart, but I spotted this jar of choclate fudge sitting next to the fatty.

Now hot fudge is good on a lot of things. Ice cream, strawberries, bannans, pineapple, pie, cake, and even in chili. Let me tell you, it isn't good on a fatty.

Humm. I wonder how it would be on french fries.

Scrooge, they make chocolate gravy in Tennessee and eat it on biscuits. Maybe you just needed a biscuit under that fatty.:rolleyes:

That’s one I wouldn’t have thought of… Guess there are foods that shouldn’t be included in Q:eek::eek::eek:… Who would have thought that could have happened in my lifetime…

Scrooge, they make chocolate gravy in Tennessee and eat it on biscuits. Maybe you just needed a biscuit under that fatty

I love Chocolate Gravy! I put chocolate on lots of things, but never a fatty. Thanks for the heads up.

Well scratch my idea for chocolate covered bacon. I thought it would be the next pet rock. :p

Back